flushing

1. W Che

Newly repaired toilet fills inconsistently

Hi folks. I just replaced the fill valve, overflow and flapper on my toilet and ran into some issues when testing the flush. When flushing the toilet it will usually fill to the fill shutoff level and function normally, stopping the flow of water. But for maybe one in four flushes, the toilet...
  2. Trump the Plumber

It takes me 10 to 15 tries to flush my toilet

It takes me ten or fifteen times to flush my toilet. I don't know why the new toilets are so bad and why can't we go back to five gallon toilets? I try and try, but really? Ten times, fifteen times, why all this craziness about wasting water and water? I miss my old toilets. I miss them so...
  3. Matty05

Need help trouble shooting “wax” ring problem.

About 3-4 weeks ago we noticed a leak from the bottom of the toilet. My husband and I were both busy so it went neglected for a couple weeks. We finally got around to replacing the wax with a rubber/plastic/foam donut. Put the toilet back and now the water just collects in the bowl and won’t...
  4. enorton15

Cant find the right parts.

Hi there, I have been struggling to find the right flush handle replacement for my toilet. It's different than any flushing mechanism that I have seen. instead of having a water pressure valve, when you take off the lid it has a bucket that fills with water and when flushed the bucket flips over...
  5. FlushedAndClogged

Constantly clogging toilet?

The toilet in our house constantly is clogging even with modest amounts of solid waste. Once it clogs it takes a plumber to unclog it. Assuming that it is not something like roots in the pipes (the plumbers so far said no) is there a toilet on the market that will flush "no matter what"? This...
  6. MadmartiganWait

Can hear other units flushing after installing new toilet

Hello and thank you in advance for any advice and help you can provide! As always, I will try to be as brief as possible. Yesterday, I installed a new Glacier Bay Model # N2428RB/N2428T. It is flushing as expected, no leaks, the toilet is stable (doesn't wobble), and have only had the following...
  7. bgbs

How do I flush my Champion Water Heater

I have no idea how to flush my aged Champion Water Heater: model# RMI5035SN9 (apparently the internet or google cannot find any information on this manufacturer or model) I watched Youtube video about connecting the hose and unscrewing the little handle with a screwdriver, but my heater has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks