eljer

1. Terry

Eljer tub parts? 1950

American Standard tub parts? 1950 Marlinman says Eljer.
  2. WordGypsy

Difficulty finding a type of sloped bowl toilet.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge of wrongful use of any terms beforehand. I’ve had a trusty Eljer toilet for over a decade which needs to be sent out to pasture. I unknowingly had an elongated comfort height seat (16.5-17) all along. But my favorite thing about my toilet is the shape of the...
  3. JanetThePlumber

What if tank-to-bowl gasket isn't made anymore? Eljer, 1958 toilet

My brother and I have inherited the home we grew up in, built in 1958, and are in the process of restoring it to its Mid-Century Modern glory. (Think "modern" like Johnny Quest or George Jetson.) One of the toilets (Eljer, 1958) needed a replacement gasket between tank and bowl bc it leaked on...
  4. MerryBerry

Eljer Tank to Bowl gasket replacement

I am working on a vintage Elger toilet manufactured in 1957. I think the model number is 5-140-4. It has a 2" discharge hole from the tank to the bowl. It currently has a dried out round rubber gasket with a 2" center hole and a 3" outer diameter approximately 1/2" thick. There are four rubber...
  5. Markofm

Eljer toilet identification help?

Can anyone please help me identify this (Eljer?) toilet? I've got a "ghost flush", had the plumber out five times and replace several parts, no luck... Thank you!
  6. Terry

Eljer shower valve repairs

A customer sent me this photo of their Eljer shower valve. It rotates left, starting cold and getting warmer as it's rotated left. It leaks, so I'm looking for parts.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks