conversion

1. Mmullis90

Tub to shower conversion (picture included)

We are doing a tub to shower conversion and wanted to see if the vent setup is sufficient for a shower only drain or if we need to run a new vent for the shower (we would connect to existing vent in the attic). We already know we will have to run 2”pipe for the drain and we are comfortable with...
  2. Primemover

Galvanized to PVC Question

In my situation there is not enough room between the galvanized fittings to cut and have a stub big enough to use a no-hub adapter. I am working with a 1-1/2" waste line. I am wondering if I can connect one side of a No-hub adapter over the female portion of a galvanized fittings (maybe use a 2"...
  3. togoode2018

converting from a single vanity to 78 inch double vanity in a mobile home

Hello. First time user. Please advise/teach me how to convert a single vanity plumbing to double vanity plumbing when the 1.5" ABS(mobile home) drain piping and water supplies are coming up from the floor and into the left corner of the new 78" long double vanity with drawers and currently only...
  4. Santa Fe

Converting Rinnai RU80ip to Natural Gas

I have a RU80IP water heater that has never been used, but my gas is changing from Propane to NG. Rinnai gave me the part number for the conversion kit (103000028) and told me to get it online. Neither one carries this. A general google search came up empty. Any ideas on where to look for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks