air

1. CamKiyomi

Sewage Ejector not completely sealed

Hey all! First post so go easy on me. Just finished roughing in my house. I capped all my lines and went to throw 5 psi of air into the DWV system to check for leaks. Couldn't build any pressure at all so I started looking around. Shot a bunch of soapy water around my sewage ejector basin. It...
  2. Sophie Gorman

Air in pipes - outdoor irrigation?

Hello, I recently installed a pretty DIY outdoor irrigation setup. It has a 4- way splitter coming off the spigot that supports 2 sprinklers and 2 lines to the irrigation. And now I have air in my pipes which is causing issues with my washer and other things inside. I'm guessing it has to...
  3. Tnixa

Air check valve closes during brine draw

I have an Autotrol 255 system and it was working well until I changed out the resin lately and since then I am having trouble drawing brine. At the beginning of the brine draw the water in the air check valve goes down and the valve closes. I can get it to work if I go to the refill stage for a...
  4. Karl Lucas

Navien NCB240E Pressure problems

My Navien Combi Boiler installed Dec 2019 consistently runs at a high pressure - 27-30psi. The following conditions exist: I have a 4-zone system with Tac0-570-2 valves in a 3,000 sq. ft. home with highly oxygenated well water; when first installed it was not set for fin radiators- that was...
  5. Max Pinton

Air in water after regeneration

Hello. I have a little plumbing mystery. I share a well with a neighbor who has a greensand filter to remove iron and manganese and then pumps it into a 300 gallon tank in my garage. I have a 240v Grundfos MQ3-45 Mark III to pump it from there through a 20" big blue filter, a Fleck 5600SXT 32k...
  6. Marlin9393

Recommended Navian NCB-240E Psi

I did maintenance on my unit last night. I have 2 expansion tanks i changed 1 of my expansion tanks the other I took off the one I bought didn’t fit I put it back on ..The expansion tank I replace pre charged at 40.9 psi so I set my other expansion tank to 35 psi..After the maintenance I turn my...
  7. Jeff Young

Well intake problems... Air

We have connected a deeper well to our existing jet pump. We put the 1 inch poly line in the ground and after entering the basement I put it up on the joists above, then down to the pump at the far side of the house. After filling the pipe with a hose, it seemed to be working, but on the...
  8. Syt0x

New To Hydronics Have Questions About New House Boiler System

Hey everybody I've got another question for the amazing people on this forum that will hopefully be easy for one of you experts to answer as it will hopefully be just an informational adventure for me. I've recently replaced the temperature pressure relief valve, expansion tank, and auto air...
  9. Tboswel1

Air in water line -contant pressure system.

Hello All, I have an older well drilled in about 1960 it's shallow (~70 feet deep). About 1.5 years ago we switched over to the grundfos/aquasol 2 constant pressure system and didn't have any issues with it. Also installed a pelican salt free softener and pH neutralizer (injector pump). Has a...
  10. Madscientistii

Suction on supply line and air in water (well)

Hi Everyone, I'm diagnosing a well issue. Long story short a splice broke in the supply line from the well to house. Introduced a lots of fines over the years... (don't ask, that's the long story.) I found the broken splice and repaired it. We've been flushing the system for a couple of...
  11. Heffman92

Croaking animal type sound coming from water heater

I'm not sure if this is for sure coming from the hot water heater as I can't pinpoint where it's directly coming from, but I've isolated it to the area of the water heater and seems to be coming from underneath in a pipe or somewhere I can't shine a flashlight into. But the noise as best as I...
  12. JeremyF559

Causes for air in water lines

We purchased a house last March and in July, our well pump died. We had it changed and ever since, we get air in our water lines after the sprinklers run for a while. We didn’t have the issue before, we installed the same 3hp submersible pump and the same controller box. The water level is at...
  13. Mr. Walker

Air Lift Well Pump Problems

Well, I've got a well problem that is about to drive me mad. I've talked to the person who drilled the well three years ago and all they are doing is sending me around in circles. So, here is what I got: 2'' well drilled 130' deep with 10' screen at the bottom and static water level at 50' and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks