manual

1. Minka22

Rainbird Solenoid (again)

I didn't see this issue on any other posts, so........ when I turn a solenoid "on" 1/4 turn, nothing happens, not for any of the four of them. 1/2 turn or 3/4 turn, still no water comes out of the sprinkler heads. How can this be? It's supposed to manually turn the water on. I know the water...
  2. Terry

Kohler K-98804 manual bidet seat, elongated, Purewash™

Kohler K-98804 manual bidet seat, elongated. Purewash™ I like this approach over the handheld bidet sprays. My sister might like something like this for her cabin. Hooks up to the same cold water supply and tees off for the bidet.
  3. Jazdo

Need help..problem hooking up blower kit on BW Water Heater!

Hey everyone I recently bought a Bradford White kit for my power vent water heater. the universal kit # is 265-47200-00 which is what BW techs told me this for a new blower since the bearings were going out of my old one so I ordered the kit and received it and have got most everything done but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks