aquasource

1. TheFloyds

Anything compatible with AquaSource?

We're updating a guest bathroom, and the current shower/tub faucet is AquaSource. Not knowing anything about plumbing, I purchased a Delta faucet, but our plumber told us it wasn't compatible unless we want to cut a hole in the wall to replace the rough-in kit. (We don't want to do that.) The...
  2. Steve42

Aquasource One Piece Toilet 3” flush valve repair

Let me begin by saying I know this isn’t a quality product and I should really replace it. I plan to, but we just had a separate issue result in a flooded basement and I can’t deal with a two-front battle. Our master bathroom toilet has been running and flushing. My wife asked to have the...
  3. Terry

Aquasource Garner #0040252 shower valve

Aquasource Garner #0040252 shower valve This one was removed as we couldn't separate the handle from the cartridge. This is the old Aquasource valve that came out.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks