clean-out

1. Jacob

In over my head

I was going to have a rough in inspection tomorrow on my remodel. I rearranged several bathroom and changed the drain line from cast iron to PVC where ever I could. For this reason I need to do a water test. I was planning on using the clean outs located outside the house to plug the drain with...
  2. Kazimm

PLEASE DIAGNOSE MY F&$!@!G PLUMBING

Hello- we have recently purchased a home in Texas, less than 30 days ago and are having plumbing issues. It’s a ranch style home,2 bath, no basement. The bathrooms are located on the left side of the home (one in the hall-the other in master bedroom, almost one directly in front of the other...
  3. atlld

Clean-out access to 3-inch cast-iron sewer line

I am purchasing a house (built 1955). I had the sewer lines scoped and the plumber discovered an issue. The kitchen was recently relocated. The new 2 inch kitchen drain was brought all the way down a wall in the basement and connected in to what we assume was an old floor drain. The concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks