bathroom renovation

1. D

rough in plumbing design assistance

A bathroom design like this. Trying to figure out a 2d design for rough in plumbing. The original bathroom has no big pantry cabinet and the toilet is between the vanity and the shower. Any 2d designers out there can you rough out a layout regarding moving the toilet to the position shown in...
  2. S

Wall space too narrow for tub access panel

Bought an Ella's Bubbles 30x60 jetted walkin tub to replace an old cast iron tub. The tub fit but discovered at installation that the tub was probably better suited to be a standalone.. Manufacturer said it should have fit. Anyway the front access panel cannot snap on because the walls are too...
  3. Paul E.

Slab on Grade - Missing Bathtub Trap?

House was built in 1969, slab on grade, single story, located in Texas. I'm converting the master bathroom tub to a shower. After pulling the cast iron tub out, I noticed two things. 1. I seem to be missing the compression nut on the 1-1/2" copper drain line. 2. Where's the p...
  4. Terris

Mosaic tiling. Is it worth it?

Hi! I`ve been choosing what to put inside our bathroom for a while and she really wants mosaic tiles (handmade mosaic tiles) like in Greece baths or sauna or in a pool. I think, you guessed what i`m talking about. So, i read forums and most of the pros recommend to use bigger tiles. Why and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks