removal

1. John Evans

Grohe Faucet Removal

Hi ... Just bought this new house and looking to remove a low flowing worn out Grohe kitchen faucet The faucet body is held down to the counter with a U shaped clip , I don't see a nut that locks against the clip holding it up , It seems to be threaded on and It doesn't look like it could be...
  2. idreos

Advice needed on temporary removal of Insinkerator garbage disposal

I have to install a new kitchen faucet in a tight space but cannot do so without temporarily removing an existing Insinkerator 500 garbage disposal. Will this removal and reattachment be relatively easy to do or present possible difficulties. Thanks for your help!
  3. Frances Latrese Sowells

Old tub spout stuck

Can someone help me. How do I get this tub spout off. I have tried everything but the hand of God and cannot figure it out. I am assuming th is is an original spout so maybe 1959. No set screw. I cut off the end to get a look inside but I'm still stumped. Please help, I've got to get these...
  4. Mike817

Is this soffit? Between living and dining room load bearing?

We just had a wall removed that was perpendicular to this soffit? ( not sure what it’s called) this soffit is parrealel to the ceiling joists. I know that normally means it isn’t load bearing but I just want to make sure. Also I just want to level it out with dining room ceiling. I exposed the...
  5. lkirill

Dealing with plumbing in a small laundry room

I'm in a bit of a bind with my current plumbing setup. My townhouse (NJ) is built on slab and all my major HVAC/water appliances are sitting in a small laundry room on the ground floor level (see the image). Now came the time to replace my furnace but it’s completely blocked by the pipes coming...
  6. Clabber

Cleaning the roots from the roof of a sewer pipe.

I'm having problems with root intrusion into a sewer pipe. A few years back a clean out was installed, and I realize now it wasn't sealed properly, because the roots are growing in right at the joint of the clean out and the sewer line. I can see the root hairs from the clean out, and I've been...
  7. CubGirl

Removing iron closet flange

hi... i removed the subfloor around the flange (improper floor install) and now i want to remove the old flange. i'm confused as to what i have exactly. it looks like something is attached to the cast iron pipe. is that some sort of riser? do i remove just the flange or the entire piece...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks