water damage

1. Siggy

Backup in Condo

I recently experienced a back up in my kitchen sink in a 4th floor condo. It occurred when I was away. The water flooded my kitchen and went into my living room. I had a plumber come by and clear the drain using a snake. The snake cleared grease from the line. In the plumber's report he...
  2. Kebo147

FloLogic

I ran a search of this topic, it seems old, and little input from users of the product. We have installed many of these units and it's the only unit we recommend. If you want to know more about it, I'm happy to offer help. I will say that many insurance companies offer discounts for it being in...
  3. Jon Rowe

Water Damage in wall behind bathtub/shower in Master Bath

Everyone, I'm obviously new here. :) My wife cleaned out her closet today for us to paint her bathroom / walk in closet, and we noticed water damage. See pics below... the one alarming photo is the floor down at the corner of the baseboards, which is directly behind the shower/bath. There's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks