sulfur

1. Nikobar

Submersible Pump

I have 64 feet down 4’ well. My 16 year old submersible pump failed on me, couple weeks ago and I had to hire someone to install the new one in. The old pump previously sat at 52 feet. Tech starts the install and sat the pump at 37 feet down, I asked why in the world he did that his answer was...
  2. MexicaliBill

New well & water softener advice

Hi- We recently bought a lake cabin in Minnesota, and put in a new well in November, about 75 ft deep. The previous owners had used a shallow point well and used a 5 gallon dispenser for drinking water. We know we need some kind of water softener on our new well, but there are a bunch of other...
  3. Old Barn

Updating home water treatment on well

We are dealing with high hardness and iron / manganese well water and a sulfur smell at both the cold and hot taps. In high flow conditions (filling tub or upstairs shower) black sediment comes from the hot water heater. Degree of smell seems to change with the seasons (especially at cold...
  4. imadunatic

Convert old Kinetico tank to fleck air wash/iron filter system?

Thanks to the members of this forum I recently decided to replace our 15 year kinetico 2 tank with a Fleck 5600 SXT single tank system and now that it's programmed properly I am loving it. I recently noticed some Fleck 5600 and 2510 air inject systems being marketed as air wash, iron filters...
  5. Dieseldoc

Kinetico sulfur guard valve

Good evening all, Along with a new house purchase in June I acquired a softener with a fleck 5600 valve and a kinetico sulfur guard system. Neither seemed to work at move in, I had the local service company come out and check the system, they said everything was in working order. It still...
  6. Daniel Gottesman

Specify whole house filter for well supplied home

We need to install a whole house water filter system to both eliminate bacteria and sulfur smell. The pump supplies 12.5 GPM (measured actual) And has reservoir in pressure tank that supplies 4.5 gal before pump kicks in for 21 seconds to replenish. Our current fixtures are kitchen sink and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks