powder room

1. J

Home-owner looking for some help properly venting a 1st floor toilet around a support beam in the basement ceiling.

Hello! I registered an account specifically for this question so any help would be greatly appreciated! I live in a house built 100 years ago and over that time there's been some questionable modifications done. One of which is the powder room on my first floor. When I moved in after a couple...
  2. Dan Park

Wet venting a Powder room

Hi everyone, Doing a plumbing drain job for a friend. We're trying to do a wet vent setup with one sink on the left, cleanout at the top, and a wall hung toilet on the right. The toilet is downstream of the wet vent 2" line you see coming from the sink on the left. The main drain is a 3"...
  3. NoClue64

Tile Layout - Small L-Shaped Powder Room

All: Would appreciate your opinion on the layouts I have drafted for my small L-shaped powder room. Tiles are 12x24 porcelain. I have attached two pictures of the room and 4 layouts: Straight, staggered, herringbone, and bias. Appreciate opinions on the right choice. Don't factor in time...
  4. Janice Leigh

Exposed Trap

Do you think this is an acceptable installation of an exposed trap? Please see picture. Notice the overlap on the left.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks