efficiency

1. JoelM

Outdoor Hot Water Line, Heat Loss Question

I live in California (local temp ranges 40s in winter, to 80s in summer). I want to run a hot water line to an outdoor fixture, which will require about a 20ft outdoor run. There is no concern of freezing, nor waiting a little for the hot water, but I do care about energy efficiency. I wonder...
  2. Chevsky

Design upgrade: two hybrid LP gas furnace + heat pump

Hi everyone, Long time, first time :) This is about upgrading an <80% LP gas furnace and AC to a 92+ and heat pump (HP). One of my current LP furnaces needs replacing soon, so work is inevitable. Designing an upgrade. Two systems, dual fuel/hybrid-- Propane furnace coupled to a heat pump...
  3. Patrick R.

Indirect water heater + electric water heater = efficiency??

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum. I'm a DIYer with a question about my current hot water setup. Background: I purchased a 4100sq ft home which is basically a colonial 2-story setup with an addition built on. The home has two Heat Pumps (separate controls), providing AC/Heat during most...
  4. Fynall

Large water tanks or many small ones? (efficiency)

Hello. I'm the landlord of a building consisting of 8 rental units. All the units have 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 living room and a corridor linking them. There are currently 12 tenants living in the building, 4 tenants are single and 4 couples. There could potentially be 8 couples for...
  5. SHVA

Looking for resin spec’ed for efficiency 4000-5000 grains/lb salt

Which resins, 10% cross linked, have this SER? Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks