fiberglass

1. Rob13

Fiberglass tub leaks at drain...

How can I fix this leak? Just replaced the whole floor and studs because of this issue. It's leaking at a notch in the fiberglass. Should I sand it down or use jb weld or both? Please, Any Help Much Appreciated...
  2. SeldomSeen

Add insulation over wool

Hi there. I'd like to improve insulation in the front attic of my 1948 saltbox style home and am wondering what I should do with the existing wool insulation that lays between the joists? 1. The wool has gotten wet in a couple spots recently - due to some ice dam leaking I suspect. 2. There...
  3. theparkway

Finishing Basement - Doubling the wall insulation

I am finishing my basement, and have a question on insulation. The home builders installed a fiberglass "blanket" drape over the entire cement foundation walls of the basement. This drape has a plastic layer that faces the living area, I am assuming acting as a vapor barrier. When the basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks