pentair

1. J.A.R.V.I.S.

What size softener and iron filter?

Household info: •3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. However, we plan to add 2 more bedrooms and 1 more bath in the next couple years. •6 people (4 kids/babies) •Well pump flow rate: 21 gpm •Hardness: 241.43 mg/L •Iron: 0.90 mg/L •Manganese: 27.1 mg/L •pH: 7.92 •Sulfate: 11.78 mg/L I got a full water test...
  2. RayN

Maintenance on Pentair GRO-75EN Encapsulated GPD Membrane?

Is there any annual or biannual maintenance required on Pentair GRO-75EN Encapsulated GPD Membrane? Such flushing etc. ? Is anybody doing any type of service when its time to change other RO system filters? I just noticed recently that it has 200ml/min FRCT which seems small for 75 GPD...
  3. Bere1311

Brine tank water level too low

I currently have a Pentair 268/762 with Autotrol Logix control screen. When we first acquired our system it was already programmed and it would fill all the way up to 2/3 the brine tank and we would add about 2-3 bags of salt 40lbs each and the water would still be above he salt but after the...
  4. MissMichellie

Fleck 4650 Set Up

I purchased a Pentair Fleck 4650 system and had my local handyman/plumber do the installation, but he's not sure how to do the set up. I've looked online, watched videos of the 5600 SXT (can't find anything for the 4650), and read the manual for the 4650 and I don't understand the set up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks