undermount sink

1. Johnm

Epoxy sink clips for undermount sink

I have received much plumbing, heating and general knowledge from this site over the years, thank you. My current renovation project includes Quartz counters and a stainless steel under mount sink. I am sure the many professionals here have been called on to deal with this sink...
  2. prwood

Trying to understand undermount sink requirements

We are remodeling our kitchen, and are trying to decide on the kitchen sink and counter tops. We are interested in an undermount sink for the clean look and the ability to clean up straight from the counter into the sink without a sink lip in the way. As we try to balance looks and budget, one...
  3. Derektvann

PLZ HELP-kitchen drain connection problem

hi guys, I'm new here and by no means a professional ... Trying to plum this new sink I have that sits lower then my old one.... Wondering if I can make this work (see picture) or if I will have to higher the sink OR lower the drain pipe?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks