suction

1. Coastalcamera

Goulds GT15 and lake irrigation system - intake problems

I'm having some issues getting a Goulds GT15 pump sucking water from a fairly clean lake. The pump is ~20 years old and the suction line was redone my a seawall company in 2017 and stopped sucking water last year. I rebuilt the pump using a Goulds rebuild kit with new impeller, guide vane...
  2. CapMcC

AAV Recommendations for a Tight Space

I have a tight space in which I need to install an air admittance valve (AAV). The below image shows the back of the wall behind my bathroom sink that is competing with my nearby tub drain to see who can suck out the other's p-trap faster. From my review of IRC P3114, my options seem very...
  3. Madscientistii

Suction on supply line and air in water (well)

Hi Everyone, I'm diagnosing a well issue. Long story short a splice broke in the supply line from the well to house. Introduced a lots of fines over the years... (don't ask, that's the long story.) I found the broken splice and repaired it. We've been flushing the system for a couple of...
  4. Joshua Sturm

Packer Well Help; dropped pipe

Hi All, During Hurricane Harvey my home flooded, and the pressure tank on my water well floated, and broke the well head, casing, etc. I have a packer well system, with a 3/4 hp horizontal pump, that has a 2" casing, and a 1 1/4" inner pipe. I repaired the broken casing with a 2" coupler and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks