weil mclain

1. K

I apparently have the most unsolvable boiler problem

I have a 23-year-old weil mclain GV series 3 boiler. So far I have had 5 professional tech companies come in each one of them said, "oh this is 100% the issue"... and all of them have been wrong!! I've probably spent accumulative of 8-10 hours on the phone with well McClain tech support...
  2. K

Weil-mclain boiler clank at startup

I have a Gold GV Series 3 (±20 years old) that had the motherboard, ignitor, gas valve replaced this winter as I lost all heat & hot H2O in the dead of Colorado winter. With the new parts, I got back up & running BUT this weird clank clank clank clank happens when it goes to fire up. I do not...
  3. Jameslee

The best boiler to replace Weil Mclain Ultra 230 (Series 2 circa 2006)

Hello, everyone. I am seeking advice/recommendations on the boiler replacement. We never had a boiler system at home, so I do not have any first-hand experience with any boiler brands, and your experience and input would be greatly appreciated. Current Boiler setup: 2 X Weil Mclain Ultra...
  4. Alucard

Weil McLain CG model overheating & prv dripping

My gas fired boiler temp guage reads 250 or more sometimes, my pressure relief valve drips and I believe the water pressure in boiler is at about 15 but this doesn't seem to move, guage is a bit hard to read-I have a two story house. Heat in house is working fine. We have hot water base boards...
  5. Mark Wilson

Loud Screeching Noise when Furnace Turns On

Hi everybody. I'm not a plumber but have fixed some plumbing issues in the past. I'd like some advice to see if I can fix this issue myself. I have a Weil McLaine CGM-4 (https://www.weil-mclain.com/sites/default/files/field-file/cgm-series-10-manual_1.pdf). When the thermostat kicks on, some of...
  6. tom selis

gv 4 series 1 pressure level drops shortly after ignition causing shutdown

my gv wont stay lit after ignition due to pressure sw opening.. pressure switch is set at 1.4 in water. i measured the pressure at 1.5 in water upon start up using a manometer as soon as ignition occurs the pressure suddenly drops to approx 0.8 in during firing , the pressure reads 1.0 in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks