layout

1. J

Bathroom Rough In Layout

What do you think about the following rough in layout? Any feedback or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Bling

Bathroom addition help

Hello, I am new to the forum and was hoping for some advice with drains for a bathroom addition in a half story of a cape. I am located in MA which has its own plumbing code (but is similar to UPC). Some of the challenging conditions are: 1. the ceiling is sloped (with a clipped gable) which...
  3. Kengie

Hydronic Pipe Layout

Hi there, I am looking for some second opinion from the wonderful community here. Previously I was using an oil based boiler and recently converted to a Naiven combi boiler NCB240-130H with a 3 zone smart thermostat and aluminum fin baseboard. While looking at the primary loop of the pipe...
  4. RobblePlumbing

2nd Floor Bathroom Plumbing

MOVED THIS QUESTION TO A MORE APPROPRIATE FORUM: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/bath-dwv-for-2nd-floor-bath.92085/ I've been doing some research online and there seems to be a few ways to solve my problem, but I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on how to tackle this. I...
  5. david_c

Adding Shower to bathroom, l/f layout advice

Hello, I'm moving my toilet in my main floor half bath to make room for a shower in my first ever renovation. I'm looking for advice on if I've got the plumbing configuration correct (I live in Ontario, but wanting to make sure the basic plumbing choices I've made are sound before I ask for my...
  6. franksr27

Waste Line layout for bath Addition. Please help!

Hi Guys, I am planning on adding an addition bath/bedroom. The concrete guys need to know where I want the trench for the plumbing do be dug. Attached is a picture of existing house and proposed addition. the proposed plumbing waste lines are in orange. Could someone with experience please...
  7. JonRVA

Help with 2 different Layout options

I'm replacing 4" cast iron and adding a basement bathroom. One of the layouts would keep the main line 4" with the basement bathroom having a straighter path to where the main exits the building. There are 2 Full Bathrooms on the main floor that would connect on the Wye branch of a 4x4x4 The...
  8. ltlistener

DWV Question - relocating toilet...

In trying to do the right thing by my better half, I promised to at least scope the ability to move the toilet (swap with vanity) in a small bath, which needs to be relocated more or less 3~3.5 ft. but over 2 joist bays. The only way I could see doing this (because we don't have enough meat on...
  9. briarb19

Renovation, Toilet Issues, Any Help Appreciated

Hi All, First, I apologize but I have very little knowledge when it comes to plumbing. I'm in the middle of attempting to convert a half bath to a full bath with a stand-up shower. We are having issues with the toilet, or really the whole layout. Originally, we wanted to just rotate the...
  10. John2.0

Adding a Shower, Washer Box - Is this Waste & Vent Layout Correct?

We have back-to-back 1/2 baths in our building at work. We'd like to make one of them a Washer/Dryer room while adding a shower and moving the toilet in the other one. Is this layout acceptable?? (In case not clear, the toilet in the washer/dryer room will be removed and a cleanout installed in...
  11. dotWake

Moving washer drain and lines

Hey ladies and gents, I could really use some plumbing advise. I live in Miami, Florida and purchased a first floor condo. The unit was constructed in 1981. in the 2 bedroom unit there's a large utility closet. The wall on the left has the 18inch stand drain, cold and hot water lines. Next...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks