heat

1. potatowolf

Advice for a replace on a 10 seer York

Hi everyone, I'm actually posted here for a well pump right now as well so our cup runneth over as they say. So theres a 20+ year old 10 seer york unit that the compressor failed- At least we are fairly certain of that. Originally I was going to come on here and troubleshoot but at this point...
  2. Dude_Hager

Cement Water Cistern Heater Question

Hello! For some background, we started building right before covid hit. We have run into so many increased building costs we are doing as much of the work as we can, we just passed our rough-ins that we did ourselves and are now tackling this! We are in a mountain area that has its water...
  3. LarryLeveen

No Heat(er vents) in 2nd Floor of Older Home

I just moved into an older (1918) 1,250 sq.ft., 1.5 story home in Tacoma, WA. Forced air gas furnace seems to work really well on the main floor (see pix of unit's "badge" at end of message), but there are no heater vents upstairs and we are curious about our options and what might be...
  4. cdogstu99

Two Year Old Ruud Pipe Coupling Disconnected

So I had a new 50 gallon ruud installed about two years ago. Wife came home to find water spraying all over the basement, flooding it about an inch or so. The top coupling from the Ruud unit had separated from the water pipe. (Not sure if I’m using correct terminology. But bare with me)...
  5. \\\pete\\\

Hydronic heating system design question...

Hello All, Thank you in advance for any help. I am a home owner doing a full gut job on my house and am about to purchase all the parts for my hydronic system, which I have designed. I was hoping that I could get a pair of eye to look at my design, just as a double check. I have a 2 bed, 2.5...
  6. Bigtwenty

Shower Heat Issues

Hello, We have a single steam pipe system with a combination unit that is about 10 years old. When we moved in 5 years ago, the shower was always hot. Recently, the only way for the shower to get hot, is to turn up the heat and have the boiler kick on. The other faucets in the house don't have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks