gerber

1. JohnDill

Have a house with Wall Hung Toilets

It was built in 1969 and the Wall hung is American Standard. I want to replace one it looks to be original to the house it is gravity with a tank and a weak flush. How do you determine if a wall hung toilet will fit the carrier? What are the things to note and watch for? Thanks
  2. TessaD

Gerber white vs Kohler white

Haven't seen this question asked yet so I thought I'd post it. Getting a new toilet and am wondering if Gerber white will match Kohler white.
  3. Dudz

Shower single handle hot water won't shut off - replaced catridge

My older parents have a Gerber single handle shower unit with tub faucet/diverter. When off (& in any temperature position) - hot water runs/won't shut off. We sourced & replaced the Kerox cartridge but hot water still runs from tub faucet. Is there any other option or does this require...
  4. Plain Old Joe

Gerber Avalanche Elite??

Any feedback on this toilet? I can't find a lot of feedback because Gerber is not "out there" like the big 3. Searching for: 1. Concealed trapway (semi- or "simple" rather than skirted). 2. Reliable performance. 3. Easy to find parts & repair. Wife doesn't like the look of the...
  5. DavePA

Repcal Presto shower head and ball joint adapter

I'm trying to locate an adapter for an old ball joint shower arm and am hoping some of the pros here have seen this one before. The existing shower head is stamped: REPCAL PRESTO Patent Nos 2156800, 2423160 I've bought the three American Standard, Gerber, and Price Pfister ball joint adapters...
  6. McMaster

Leaking/Dripping shower

I've been experiencing water dripping from a shower head (like rain) for a week and I finally replaced the cartridge for my shower faucet. The cartridge model for the shower faucet is "Gerber Single Lever Cartridge G0095154". Unfortunately this still didn't resolve the issue and water is still...
  7. Terry

Gerber Maxwell WS-20-912 toilet with pictures

The Gerber Maxwell WS-20-912 toilet with pictures. It looks to have a 3" flush valve and a trapway that around 2". I found this in a new home provided as their builder grade toilet. WS-20-912 Here is the standard 12" rough. I haven't seen this fill valve before, and the flapper is...
  8. Olgoat

Adjust Gerber lift and turn tub drain

I just had the tub drain replaced with a Gerber lift and turn drain. With the drain plug down, it still lets a small amount of water drain which is audible. I put downward pressure on the plug but the water still trickles through past the plug (I can hear it draining. Not a lot. Just a...
  9. Terry

Gerber HE-21-872 toilet with pictures

Here is the Gerber Compact Elongated Toilet, HE-21-872 with pictures A Fluidmaster fill valve and 3" flapper. The base just covers the closet flange in back. And the trapway is a little bendy. Gerber HE-21-872
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks