coil

1. RubberDuck

Sticks vs. Coils running to second floor

My plumber is planning on using a series of sticks for our main lines going to the second floor from our basement. My question is: Would an uninterrupted 3/4” coil line provide a noticeable increase in flow vs 3/4” sticks (which would require 2 fittings potentially) to span the same distance...
  2. Casa14

Burnham RS-109 DHW coil scaled. Searching options for replacement (all or DHW only)

House built in 1990, 1100 sq ft, 500 finished basement located in seacoast NH (heating 99% is 9). House is well insulated, not drafty at all. Basement was an upgrade done 10 years ago by previous owners and it is cold, even though it has a baseboard (too small for the space). Current boiler is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks