5600sxt

1. Ryan Smith

Fleck 5600SXT Carbon Filter Issues

I use chlorine to oxidize iron in my water. Following the settling tank I have a backwashing carbon filter. It's a Fleck 5600SXT on a 10x54 with 1.5cuft of GAC. It came set up with a 6GPM DLFC. In the first couple cycles I did notice some media out the drain line, but I just figured that was...
  2. J. Walter Weatherman

Fleck 5600SXT Programming Advice

Hi all, I recently had a Fleck 5600SXT 48k unit installed. The system is currently being used to clean up well water, which contains a small amount of iron / manganese. I am familiar with the concept of salt efficiency, and considerations related to iron, resin and regular backwash, but am...
  3. WaterN1nja

48k 5600SXT Settings?

Hey, Just purchased a 48k 5600SXT system and have been reading some of the other settings posts and trying to make sense of them. Should I go lower on the C and BF? Raise the DO? Also, I put 4 gal of water in the brine tank with 4 bags of salt. Was that too much water? Thank you Municipal...
  4. mggray87

Fleck 5600SXT Program help

Alright guys. cut me a tiny bit of slack with softeners. its a new world to me. I grew up entire life with no softener didnt even know they existed or what they were. I drank tap water for life. Bay Area SF has pretty darn good water. I moved out to brentwood farm area. and every house is built...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks