septic tank

1. Justin K.

How do I remove septic grinder pump?

Hello! I'm hoping that someone here might be able to answer my question. Basically, I have been having intermittent issues with my septic system where the grinder pump will turn on, but it won't pump the water out of the septic tank and the water level will rise to the point it sets off the...
  2. Paul Lavoie

Laundry septic

I recently had my laundry and main septic pumped for the 1st time.(6 year old house) I looked in the pumped out laundry tank and saw a short length of pipe with something on one end at the bottom of the tank. I asked the guy pumping what that was as it looked like a discarded piece of pvc. No...
  3. Glenn Harvey

Septic tank safety valve

Hi, I am a landlord with several properties, all on septic tanks. Occasionally, (depending on ground saturation, dirty septic tank filter, dead drain field etc), waste will backup into the house at the lowest fixture (tub or toilet). As a "safety valve", what about putting a "fake" fixture...
  4. Stanly Kristan

Septic pump horsepower

Hi everyone! I just need some guidance. A friend had an issue with there lagoon in the middle of winter. Long story short a septic tank was added to there system. So now everything is pumped to the tank. The lagoon is about 500ft from the tank, the line to the lagoon has been fixed. How big of a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks