waterproof

1. JLD1983

New shower pan / gut?

hi all - we discovered a leak in our shower stall. It left some staining on the ceiling below. Shower stall done about 15 years ago. After some investigation, it was determined it was likely the shower pan. Our tile guy just ripped open most of the first row of wall tiles and the shower stall...
  2. Rajohan

Problem installing new tub - Floor uneven

Help! My husband and I are new DIYers as we needed to install a new tub because the old one cracked. In the course of removing the old tub, we replaced the vinyl flooring. Though my husband measured the new tub to be sure it would fit, when he installed it, the new footprint of the tub sits...
  3. Ukrop

Liquid membrane over cement board

Hi there! I'm in preliminary stage of my bathroom reno - ripping old stuff out. And planning new stuff :) It's my first bathroom project - I read ALOT online that's why have questions :) I'm planning on putting cement boards on bathtub's alcove walls. From what I read I need to put membrane...
  4. sagrr

Shower Speakers and Lighting - Steam proof/water proof

I'm flirting with the idea of a steam generator in my bathroom renovation, but I don't really see many options for in steam room speakers and steam lighting. Does anyone have any recommendations for either. I'm looking for recessed ones since I'm already behind all of the studs. I'm also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks