shims

1. Frankpc

Tank to bowl rubber spacers/bushings/shims - where to buy?

Toilet had three(?) rubber spacers (bushings or shims?) between the bowl and the tank. There are two along the front edge of the tank and maybe just one on the back edge in the middle. The two spacers on the front edge are still there. But the one (or two) along the back edge have broken and...
  2. Lzyby57

Toilet Flange Height/Shim Question

I just installed a new toilet that is sitting on shims currently as the height is about 3/4in from the floor. I saw when I removed the old flange that is was higher than the floor. Will the shims stay in place at this height if I caulk around it? I had thought about gluing or bonding the shims...
  3. Quinzzy Pratt

First tub install please help.

Hello all, I've found myself in a fairly desperate situation where I need to finish two bathroom ASAP and don't have the 5-8k to pay some one. I am beyond handy and feel comfortable and confident getting it done but I am stuck. The current bathroom that I'm working on has been gutted down to sub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks