floor

1. rugoofy

Water on bathroom floor.

After taking a shower my bathroom floor is dry but when I go back in there 1-2 hours later there are puddles of water on the floor. Any suggestions as to what could cause this? This only happens after taking a shower. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thank you!
  2. Sampellegreeno

Bad drain without a vent

Hello! Thank you in advance for any insight. I recently purchased a restaurant that is in a historic 100+ year old building. All of the floor drains work fine, except the main kitchen drain. I was told it was installed incorrectly years and years ago without a vent. Any small amount of water...
  3. Neil.Steiner

Unidentified discoloration on flooring near tub and sink

My upstairs bathroom has short wall between a tub and a sink, with a door just beyond the edge of the tub. Over the last few months, the floor just outside the door has become increasingly discolored, but I haven't been able to determine the source of the presumed water leak. I have looked...
  4. Curiousv

Is this a small leak from under concrete floor or ?

I remove all moisture/water from this area and after few hours I checked again..I see very small amount of water/moisture there ...but when I checked at the water meter ...meter did not move at all ...it is digital meter and even the last digit of 7 digit numbers did not change. Can it still be...
  5. Call me Jobe

Oatey shower drain lower than tile.

Thanks for reading, new to the forum, and I appreciate all your help and advice. I bought a house that had a lot of questionable remodeling done to it, and one of those problems is a floor drain that sits lower than the tile with grout over the top of it. This Oatey model has a pop cover, so...
  6. MLipenk

Large gap between leveled tub and concrete floor

I am about to install a tub with surround. However, with the tub leveled on all four sides, the gap between the tub and the concrete floor at one end is up to 3/4 of an inch off the concrete. In general there is a bit of a rise in the concrete floor where the PVC drain stubs were roughed in for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks