thermostatic

1. R

Thermostatic valve water hammer issues

Hi Folks, I have Aqua Brass T12002 TURBO thermostatic valve with 2 shut-off valves. 1 shut off controls body pray jets, 1 shut off controls rain head and another shut off (seperate) leads to a handheld Showerhead. There are no issues when any of these components are in use. However...
  2. Y

Is this Kohler plumbing diagram ok?

Hello, I am remodeling bathroom and redoing the bath/shower plumbing. I have already done a shower in another bathroom where I used the setup with Kohlers K-2972, K-2974, and K-728. In this bathroom I would like to replicate the setup as much as possible, however, I do have the bathtub here...
  3. Terry

Leonard Shower Valve

Leonard Shower Valve, looks to be thermostatic. PHDL-L3015 handle P050-4001K
  4. TowerPower

Need help with Kohler shower plumbing design

I’m planning to swap out an 8300 Rite-temp valve that is currently roughed in from previous plumber. It was set up for shower head only with bottom port capped off. (Was told would not work for what I want to do) Have a K-11748-KS main valve with tub diverter and service stops - shower stall...
  5. MJY

Klaff's Thermostatic shower valve needs parts (stops)

Hi we have Klaff's thermostatic shower valve (likely from ~2003). We have water leaking from the hot service stop which made of plastic which is pictured as a white piece in the photo below. Unfortunately, Klaff is no longer in business. Does anyone know where we can find a replacement or...
  6. Terry

HansGrohe PuraVida tub shower valve, 15771XX1

HansGrohe PuraVida tub shower valve, 15771xx1 with the PuraVida rain shower, 27390xx1 What I'm installing is a thermostatic valve that switches between the rain shower and the tub spout there. Two positions. PuraVida 27437xx1 Control Valve PuraVida 15412401 Tub Spout PuraVida 27390 Rain...
  7. Grim Reaper

Thermostatic Shower Valve - Need to know the make/manufacturer

I do not know the make/manufacturer of this Thermostatic Shower Valve that is malfunctioning. It is difficult to turn, makes a scraping sound when turned, doesn't appear to regulate temperature, hot is lukewarm even when the control is at the hottest setting. I am fairly certain I need to...
  8. Lifespeed

Kitchen faucet recommend, thermostatic?

I have a GS faucets (Italian company) thermostatic kitchen faucet, which I think is no longer in production, although you can see the shower thermostatic cartridge it uses at the link. It looks a lot like this Chinese knock-off, maybe that's why it isn't sold by GS anymore. It's all brass and...
  9. Morris

Problem with Grohe thermostatic valve

I have Grohe rough-in 34 397 installed and I'm having trouble with the temperature calibration. The service stops are horizontal (open) and the hot water tank is producing plenty of hot water (as checked in the sink), but I can't get the water temperature in the tub above 75 degrees even with...
  10. Niccolo

Verdict on Delta thermostatic shower hardware

I'm considering purchasing Delta shower hardware and am interested in getting a verdict on the company broadly, and perhaps also the specific hardware. The context is that I'm having a contractor demolish and redo a tiled shower that had serious construction defects in a home I recently...
  11. punkiister

Pfister, Too Hot or Too Cold Water in Shower Panel

Hello, My bathroom has a Pfister shower panel model # 016-700SP. I have replaced the temperature and diverter part # 974-251A. Since i have installed the new part the water only flowing at extreme temperature either its too hot or too cold. Its not mixing at all. I took out the handle and...
  12. Terry

Grohmix Thermostatic shower valve needs parts

This shower valve is leaking and needs parts. The homeowner sent me these pictures. Home built in 1979 It's a thermostatic valve. Maybe the 34419000
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks