s trap

1. DIYduncemaster

Trying to replace s trap with p trap

Hey there! Like to start by saying ive found this site super helpful over the past year + and this is my first post, so any advice/help is greatly appreciated. Ive got a second floor bathroom with an incredibly slow draining (almost stagnant) S trap im attempting to swap out for a p trap...
  2. Jim G -DIY

Is this still considered an S trap?

Hello all, I am a long time lurker with a great appreciation for the knowledge on this forum. Most of the time my questions and concerns have been addressed by others but I thought I would ask about a situation on my home remodeling project. I had a plumber rough in a drain for an sink in my...
  3. AndySmt

Double vanity sinks - U vs S trap code

Dear all, I have 2 vanity sinks that drain into one drain in the center. The connected drain in the center is vented properly and is as per code. What is the best and correct way to connect the 2 sinks to the drain. The inspector said that the current configuration is causing an S trap instead...
  4. Gunn1

Is this an S-trap from my bathtub drain?

I'm building an addition on my home, mostly DIY. I hired a plumber to do the DWV, while I did the hot/cold water. I had a lot of issues with him along the way. I started drywall but before I covered any of the PVC, I wanted to test the system (not code required in my county). I installed plugs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks