no heat

1. CMo82

Boiler only heating one zone

I have a Burnham hydronics series 2 boiler and it’s only heating the finished basement zone and not the upstairs zone. It started by only heating the front rooms of the house upstairs and now it is heating none of them. The Taco zone box shows there’s a call for heat. And I hear the pipes...
  2. Hnl83

No hot water to shower

We recently had a bathroom reno done. Prior to the reno, we had issues with getting hot water in the shower and we sadly still are. The sink in that bath is fine, as are all of the other hot water faucets/shower in house. Our water heater is in the basement and the shower is on the second floor...
  3. Joe004

Monoflo System Help

So this summer I put in a slider in my kitchen. In its previous place was a double hung window and Cast Iron base board. I eliminated the whole cast iron base board and put a 8' piece of SlatFinn. Turned the water back on and thought nothing of it. Now getting cold in the northeast I turned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks