light

1. JoeThomas

Best Light for Reading, Computer Office: Flat Panel or Dome/Global Light

We are thinking of installing new ceiling lights, in Standard 10 feet ceiling. We originally have 4 inch diameter light in the hallway. My son would keep the door open to prevent getting hot, however this hallway light was hitting the side, peripheral of his eye, very small and lot of light...
  2. beachguysb

Flickering: All 4 LED Recessed bulbs on dimmer switch

All 4 LED Recessed lights on dimmer switch just started flickering. (4.5w dimmable GU10 LED bulbs) - It only happens sometimes - 4 other LED's on a DIFFERENT dimmer switch (but same circuit) also flicker sometimes, whether the other dimmer switch is on or not. - It doesn't matter how bright I...
  3. giansiro

New Led light for hallway.

I come across this outlet cover with led light looks cool. I was think to get a couple for them. Did anyone used them before. I would appreciate any advice. http://www.lowvoltagesupply.com/product-p/qs01-sr-101.htm
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks