k-304

1. TowerPower

Need help with Kohler shower plumbing design

I’m planning to swap out an 8300 Rite-temp valve that is currently roughed in from previous plumber. It was set up for shower head only with bottom port capped off. (Was told would not work for what I want to do) Have a K-11748-KS main valve with tub diverter and service stops - shower stall...
  2. Mikejc

Kohler K-304 Shower faucet temperature acting funky

This is very strange. I have an issue where the shower valve when I first turn it on will stay hot even though I try to move the handle to a colder position. However, if I immediately turn the valve off then back on again then it will work ok. Very strange. What should I replace?
  3. rbobby777

Kohler Shower/Tub Trim Replacement

I am attempting to replace the handle, faceplate, etc. on my Kohler tub/shower kit without replacing the temp valve. Currently installed is a K-304 valve, but the new handle is set for the K-8304 valve - threads do not line up. Are there conversion kits to help? Or is a complete replacement of...
  4. Scott Medina

Installing Kohler Rite-Temp Bath & Shower Valve K304 + Mastershower 2 or 3-way Transfer Valve K728

I have been looking all over the place to find a solution to my question. I found this forum via search and it looks like members of this forum really know what they're talking about. Thank you for approving my request to join! I'm trying to install a Kohler Rite-Temp Bath & Shower Valve K304 +...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks