waterline

1. Jordan_T

ADU in Austin, TX help with understanding waterline requirements

Hi all, I have a garage that has a water line already set up and same with utilities that I am thinking of converting to an ADU. Outside of permits, any special requirements for the water line to support regular ADU functionality (sinks, shower, etc). For example, is a certain size better...
  2. Jordan_T

Water line to garage repair

Hi all, Looking for a little help with a water line repair. It runs from the back of the house to the garage. Was an old leaky steel or cast iron pipe from the 70's, I couldn't tell through the rust so removed the whole thing. First question: Any reason I shouldn't use an apollo pex to...
  3. Brady Grant

Water Line Freeze Protection (Commercial)

3/4" Domestic Water line is running along a Building Relief Damper. This Relief damper modulates open / close to maintain a building static pressure. This makes the water line exposed to really cold weather in the winter time. Mechanical Failure of the dampers can bring even more cold air...
  4. Daryle Lewis

Cracked PVC 90 undergound

Hello all, I am needing some advice. First let say I am very familiar with plumbing. Grew up doing it with my dad. However, I fortunately do no have to make many repairs, but today is the first of this kind for me. My fiance came outside her house and water was bubbling up out of the ground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks