vespin ii

1. dannyb007

TOTO Vespin II tank options 1G vs. 1.28g

Have decided to go with a Toto Vespin II connect plus and with a 14” unifit adapter and a S350e washlet. Now just looking at tank options and need help deciding. Considering either the ST453U 1 gallon tank or the 1.28 gallon ST454E tank. apart from their capacities, I see the 1 gallon tank is...
  2. Christina C

Unifit Flange Question

I used this forum so much a few years ago when we redid our bathroom. I also discovered my favorite toilet ever, the Toto. I'm familiar with the unifit flange having installed one on over a concrete slab 3 years ago. We are going to redo our back bathroom and I need to know if I can install the...
  3. rusugiru

Bemis Cotton White seat for Toto Vespin II

I have just purchased a Toto Vespin II in Cotton White and need to buy a seat to go with it. I find the slow opening/closing seats annoying, but it looks like that's the only kind Toto makes. So I was thinking of going with a Bemis 1500EC 390 Cotton White seat. Two questions: 1) Does the Bemis...
  4. Scribbles

11.5" rough -- choosing Toto Carlyle II, Vespin II, or Carolina II

Hi everyone, we're doing a gut bath renovation and have discovered that the distance between finished wall and center of flange is 11.5". I've done as much math and homework as possible to figure out what's best but, being a total novice, have a few final questions. Please help! I've read a...
  5. Steve Thompson

Toto Vespin leaking sewer gas

I installed a Toto Vespin, with the adapter allowing it to be installed with a 10” rough in. During the installation I noticed a greater than normal amount of sewer gas venting from the closet bend. I plugged it with wadded newspaper while installing. After installing the toilet we began to...
  6. JPChill

Toto Unifit toilets supply line question

This Forum has been such a help. Struggling with figuring out what to do about 14" rough ins on 1950 slab construction house. I replaced the toilets when I purchased the house in 2002 and I think I got the last 14" American standards as I have elongated bowl and under 29" lip to wall. Looking...
  7. ivy2016

Vespin II and Toto parts

Hello, We are in the market for 4 new toilets. I've done lots of research but each time we start leaning towards another brand we come back to Toto. A couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help answer: 1. Are the parts in the Vespin II standard parts that can be found at a local store or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks