solar hot water

1. TheOverThinker

11 units of apartments -- cold feed flowing through two 100 gallon tanks in 1" copper?

I'm reactivating a 1980's era solar thermal system that's been out of service for about 15-20 years. It's all working now, but I have a concern. The potable water solar loop has two 100 gallon tanks. The tank hot goes via 1" pipe to meet the 2" cold feed to the 120 gallon commercial gas water...
  2. cprausa

Anode rod threading on German system

I have a solar hot water heating system that has a German tank. I need to replace the anode rod. I'm not sure of the manufacturer of the tank but model number is ESS-PU-300. I found an old price list from www.huch.com that includes some specifications. I'm trying to figure out what anode rod...
  3. Lateron

Solar hot water system not working

Hi, I hope this is the right forum to post my question. I have a problem with my solar hot water system. It does not seem to be supplying adequate hot water. Any helpful comments, please! I have (inherited) an Open solar hot water system (No coils inside tank, the fluid in the collector is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks