double vanity

1. Jfernwright

Double vanity conversion - opinions requested about drain/vent

Hi there, Long story short - I'm looking to have a single to double lav conversion re-worked to try to regain some integrity into my load-bearing wall. The plumbers hired by the contractor formerly working on this project mistakenly routed the 2" vent through the 2x4s, when they should have...
  2. B. Clark

Stumped by double vanity

Background Info: Upstairs double vanity. Both sinks won't drain. Sink 1 on L side; Sink 2 on R side. Sink 2 overflow connects to Sink 1's tailpiece. Single-piece vanity top. Troubleshooting Measures Taken: Pulled P-traps and tailpieces. Sink 1's tailpiece was full of sediment in overflow...
  3. MARKJD

Wet Vent Re-location Help.

First time posting here, so please bare with me. I am looking for advice on how to vent my upstairs bathroom that we're in the process of remodeling. The original venting design utilized a 1.5" drain from the lav as a wet vent. (pic. original plumbing 1) In this remodel we will be adding...
  4. heckmab

Double Vanity with AAV

Hello, I really appreciate this amazing forum. I’m an HVAC guy trying to learn plumbing. I am currently remodeling my master bathroom and live in Rochester, NY. House was built in 1988. Please forgive me if I use the wrong terminology to describe my issue. My issue is this: we want to install...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks