noises

1. Daclan

High pitched ringing under kitchen sink

My home was built in about 2008. I've been in my home for about 13 years, and I've just now heard a high pitched, steady ringing under my kitchen sink. When I close the drawers under the sink, the noise level goes down a bit, so I know it's in the under-sink area. It's quite high pitched...
  2. MichaelOdza

New water heater, new noises with no running water

20+ year old water heater started leaking, was replaced with new one. Pressure relief valve was new about two years ago. Checked its pressure with a tire gauge, seemed fine. Plumber added expansion tank per code. Immediately started hearing loud noises every few hours (randomly), even through...
  3. Pablo210

HVAC guys can't stop loud gurgling noise in my hot water baseboard heaters

I have a continuing problem with a loud noise in my hot water baseboard heaters. I live in a small ranch house with just two heating zones. Sometimes the noise sounds like water gurgling and other times it sounds like someone is pouring a pitcher of water down a gutter. The noise is loudest in...
  4. Chris c

Help! Toilet makes weird noise every 3-15 seconds after hours of not being flushed

I don't know how to describe the sound...sounds like a groan, 'fart', etc... doesn't sound like running water or 'hissing'. And it only happens after hours of not being fluahed. The water isn't gurgling, nor does anything look weird with the tank of anything in the tank. If I flush, everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks