amtrol

1. JPelks

Well pump to pressure tank pipe extension.. HELP

Hi guys, first time poster, long time observer/learner. Bought my first home, gutted the basement and now I’m redoing the plumbing.. it was a mess! Question: I have a 1” galvanized pipe coming in from the submersible well pump... I need to extend the pipe 8 feet to where my new pressure tank...
  2. JBTKO

All I Want for Christmas: Hot Water!!

Good Evening! First post ... My family is going on week two without hot water and living on the mercy of the YMCA for showers and boiling water for the rest. Here's the scoop, praying someone has a magic answer: We have a Slant Fin Boiler hooked to an Amtrol Boiler Mate tank. There are six...
  3. M1687

Aqua-Therm Wood Boiler Installation

I'm replacing an Aqua-Therm Model 270 outdoor wood boiler with a newer used model (275SS). The boiler that is being replaced developed a leak in the firebox where the liner expanded inward towards the area where the logs are placed. Looking at other installations online, I noticed that who...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks