service

1. S

New service line to hilltop at distance.

Hey guys, I’ve read a lot of posts on the forum, but I think I’ve got a situation different enough to warrant a separate post. I want to run a water line to a new house site on my land from county water at the street. I understand that a well is an option, but let’s please keep that out of...
  2. justin13

Annoyed with constantly texting customers?

Hi Community, I was hoping to generate some discussion around your biggest pain points and frustrations with customer communication. Consumers are texting more - and they want more immediate responses. Are you seeing this in your business too? I'm exploring building a service to help myself...
  3. Theo N.

What could cause hammer-like sound at water service entry point?

I believe I hear a shuddering sound emanating from my 1" Uponor PEX water service line, puzzlingly during times (like at 4:00 AM) when we have no open valves in the house and in fact the house has rested for hours. The underground line surfaces in the crawlspace of my 1-level ranch. It's then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks