venturi

1. John Williamson

Lawn Sprinkler Chemical Injection

As a lockdown project I'm trying to complete a lawn sprinkler system I started last year (in the previous lockdown). I have two sprinklers which are on timers to irrigate my lawn which work really well. My pressure at the tap is 46 PSI (approx. 3.17 bar). I would like to be able to inject/mix...
  2. Cortez123

Replacing deep well jet pump with higher horsepower

Hi all, first time post here. I can't seem to find this answer anywhere, but maybe I'm overthinking it. I have a 1/2 hp deep well jet pump (FE Myers HJ50D). Unfortunately, I don't know how deep the well is. The most pressure I can get is about 39psi and my pump can only supply about 4.5 gpm. I'd...
  3. GoldDiamond

Brine tank overfilling, tried a few things, no luck. Any suggestions?!

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I have a Kenmore intellisoft 350 series water softner, Model Number: 625383560 I am not a expert in water softeners, i am learning as i go, with that being said; I am having a issue with the brine tank overfilling, the entire tank is full of...
  4. Brain2000

Fleck Air Injection (AIO) optimization

Greetings everyone. I'm new to the forums. Just recently bought a house with well and septic, and the well has iron and manganese so I figure I better get learning. A well test was done before the title transferred and I bought and installed an AIO Katalox Light filtration system based on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks