caulk

1. Toy Sun

Too shallow for backer rod - tile to shower base

Hi all, new to the forum, read a lot of posts, joined to ask this one question ... Re-caulking my tile walls to shower base, after my one year old (GE Silicone II) job failed. Did a much better job of cleaning out everything (thanks multi tool) but I think that too big of a gap contributed to...
  2. Nukedaddy

Misleading the innocents about lead n' oakum

I taught the apprentices at my home local for nearly 20 years, and I learned to caulk as a third generation plumber. BUT, I know that many people look at the pictures and teach themselves to do new stuff all the time, so I am going to ask, without saying what I was taught. I have searched many...
  3. Rachael243

Drywall beside shower is getting wet

We bought our house brand new in 2013. The shower in our master bath has tiled walls with a plastic shower pan. When we moved in the shower didn't have a door so my husband installed a frameless glass shower door himself. He silicones all the screw holes as stated in the installation...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks