burnham

1. Aceflyer

Burnham ES2 Series - C Wire Terminal

Hi, My old mercury thermostat (2 wired) recently died and replaced it with a Nest Thermostat 1st Generation (2020). I have a Burnham ES2 Series gas fired boiler (Model # ES24BNI-T). After installing my Nest thermostat gave me an error N260 indicating that a C wire is needed. My thermostat is...
  2. LMerriam

Should I replace my 53-year old Burnham gas boiler?

Recently moved into a house built in 1967 that has its original Burnham gas boiler. Although it has been regularly maintained when I read that boilers are good for 15-30 years MAXIMUM I thought it would be wise to replace it before next Winter (it gets cold her in Eastern PA and can't imagine...
  3. Twon1926

Second delayed burn this year

Good evening, Looking for some advice. We just Experienced our second delayed burn this year. The first one filled the basement with smoke fire department called it was all very dramatic. This one I noticed by the carbon monoxide detector going off in the basement and was able to shut it down...
  4. rmcderm313

Draining and refilling a Burnham Boiler and Indirect Water Heater Combination

Hi All, I am planning on extending a baseboard forced hot water radiator in a foyer. I’m waiting for Spring in case I run into any issues, I don’t want to be without heat. I have some questions about that extension as well but I’ll save those for a later thread. First things first, I’m...
  5. SCaNH

Burnham Alpine ALP210 High Limit Reset Sensor Error, Main Board problem?

I have an ALP210 that was installed in our new home in October 2014. It's worked fine until a couple of months ago. The problem used to occur occasionally but now it happens at least a few times a day. The system will be "running" according to the front panel display, and the supply temps are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks