blocked drain

1. yeeew87

Bathroom Sink Won't Drain

We have only been living in this house a few months but have began to notice our bathroom sink won't drain (water sits in the sink and drains very very slowly). I have taken the trap off, it wasn't blocked but gave it a clean anyway. Still the same issue, all other drains in the house seem to...
  2. VictoriaK

Cat litter blocking drain - advice please.

Hoping someone can advise me as to how to clear my shower drain. The previous owners used to put a cats litter tray in the downstairs shower cubicle - it is completely blocked with cat litter and is starting to cause a funky smell. It is blocked right to the top, and I have no clue as to where...
  3. chrisvo

Blocked Drain Help

Hi! I've recently moved into a new apartment and I've noticed over the last few months that the drains in my bathroom are all blocked up. I tried to flush them out with vinegar and baking soda, but it's now reached the point that the drains will overflow each time I try to fill the bathtub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks