unifit adapter

1. Margaret Martine

Toto Aquia IV installation with 10" rough-in

Hello Terry, I think you are the only resource online that offers such comprehensive advice and real knowledge on Toto toilets installation. We just moved from Sammamish to Santa Fe, NM., and have a funky situation on our hands with the guest bathroom remodel. Our contractor had his men relocate...
  2. Scribbles

11.5" rough -- choosing Toto Carlyle II, Vespin II, or Carolina II

Hi everyone, we're doing a gut bath renovation and have discovered that the distance between finished wall and center of flange is 11.5". I've done as much math and homework as possible to figure out what's best but, being a total novice, have a few final questions. Please help! I've read a...
  3. AnTonC

15.5 Inch Rough-in

Hello, I know variations of the question get asked a lot, but here is my personal situation. I recently moved into a new (used) house with a basement bathroom where the toilet has a 15.5 inch rough-in (house built in 2012), which has almost a 5 inch gap between the tank and the wall. Because...
  4. Tex13

Toto Legato

Can I install a toto legato in this space? I assume I will need an adapter for the supply line.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks