reducer

1. G

Is this a reducer between cast iron and ABS pipe?

Just bought a new clothes washer, and it says to connect the waste to a minimum 2" pipe, my house has 1.5" pipe so I followed it to this, pictured below. Is that a reducer? can I just hack that out and replace it with 2" pipe?
  2. sajarac

Replacing an old tub with shower pan

Hello, I am looking for an honest advice and I hope I can get it here. I am replacing a 40+ years old tub in my bathroom, I live in a condo so the floor is concrete. The tub drain pipe is located above the concrete and is Brass 1.1/2" I guess. The shower base that I bought is a Shower pan...
  3. JOSEPH SMOOT

Waste Plumbing Question, Wye not?

Good Morning! I'm new here, just joined and searched for this question and was unable to find the answer. Can you turn a Wye on its Y, for lack of a better term? For those that like to read, I explained a lot below the photos. For those who don't look at the photo and tell me if it is a- okay...
  4. mathew850

Outdoor water spigot to hose sizing

Hello. I recently bought a house that has an outdoor spigot that I am having difficulty connecting my garden hose to. The spigot has a 1.16" opening and I can't find a reducer to connect my 3/8" garden hose to it. I have attached an image in this post. My house is in the Dallas region built in...
  5. Soparklion

PVC to Cast Iron for toilet drain

I had a broken toilet flange. I cut off the old lead drain pipe, leaving a 1.5" stub before the cast iron fitting. How should I connect the new PVC pipe? I tried to link pics of the possible solutions. Use a shielded 4" Fernco coupling to a PVC 4" to 3" reducer, then 3" PVC pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks