low water pressure

1. CouzinX

Not sure where to Start - low well pressure

After reading a few posts relating to my low water pressure, I'm still at a loss of what the issues might be. Up until a few weeks ago, my water pressure was decent, but have noticed a decline especially if more than one water source is turned on. Here are some details : Pressure gauge sits...
  2. NurseJeff

Low water flow/pressure when using two or more faucets/appliances on well

I live in a house that has a well. I do not know the specifics of the well as to depth, width or the type of pump other than it is submersible. The well is in the basement of the house and easy to access. The pressure and flow are fine when taking a shower without anything else running or...
  3. TERRY SIMPSON

Low water pressure through the water softener

I have a softener with the Clack WS1 control valve on it. The brine cycle stopped working; wouldn't draw water from the brine tank anymore so I just replaced the spacer stack with a new one. It took care of the brine issue and works in all cycles now but since doing that, my water pressure is...
  4. Trevor Silverthorne

Roman Tub Faucet Low Pressure

We have a garden tub with a Moen roman tub faucet. I believe it’s from around 2006 when the home was built. Since we’ve lived here (4 years) the faucet has really low water pressure (hot and cold). We never use the tub because it would probably take a good 40 minutes to fill it up. The...
  5. Curtis Cecil

Ecosmart Low Water Pressure

So I had the tankless water heater for at least 5 years and it's been working great. Recently the water hasn't been as hot so I went through the troubleshooting steps from Ecosmart 27 tankless water heater. The heating elements all tested good so the guide pointed me to scale build up. I took...
  6. Ed Reinstein

Low water pressure in shower after repairing 1/2" PEX

I put in a niche in our shower, accidentally nicked the PEX tubing. So I bought the fittings and the sharkbite clamps and fixed it. It doesn't leak but the pressure is significantly lower . I'm stumped and can't figure out what I did, any trouble shooting ideas?
  7. Dave Park

Low water pressure on ONLY one zone

Hi, I am struggling to fix my sprinklers. I have 5 zones. 4 of them are working properly but the last one (zone 5) has a very low water pressure. I checked voltage and it was fine. I also replaced the solenoid and diaphragm of the valve. Nothing worked :( Any help? Thanks,
  8. cabootle

Sprinkler zone lost pressure and now triggers backflow preventer?

Hello, I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure this one out the last couple of days, and I am hoping someone here might have some advice before I call a professional. I have a relatively small lawn (~800 sq ft) with about 12 pop up sprinklers, and two days ago I moved a sprinkler head...
  9. Paul Willard

Very Low Water Pressure on Kitchen Faucet - Help!

Hi, hoping to get some help here for the problem in our kitchen sink. The water pressure in all other areas of the house, including the bathroom right off the kitchen, is perfect and is not losing pressure. For the kitchen sink, the hot water pressure is really, really low. Not quite a trickle...
  10. Oolagah

What's Causing Low Water Pressure from Well?

I recently replaced my pressure gauge and fixed a hydrant. After turning the well back on I have low pressure to the building. Pressure switch shuts off at 42 psi and psi slowly falls, low pressure to building (good for 3 seconds then falls to almost nothing), pump kicks on at 20 psi to fill...
  11. Irishjedi

Prestige Excellence saying low water pressure but......

I have Prestige Triangle Tube Excellence boiler hanging on the wall. It is reading "Low water pressure has fallen below 10 psi. Boiler will automatically reset once water pressure returns to normal'. However, according to the psi gauge on the front of the boiler the psi is at 20. I did change...
  12. Biddle

Why Is Pump Gallons Per Minute Rating Important if You are Using a Pressure Tank?

I am planning to replace a 12-year old 1.5 HP, 5 GPM submersible pump in my 680 ft. well. I have a 50-gallon pressure tank. Water pressure has always been terrible. Not enough water pressure to run a single lawn sprinkler. Cannot take a shower and run the dish washer at the same time. I'm...
  13. Biddle

Circut Breaker Trips - Pump Wire Short, Bad Pressure Tank, or Well Running Out of Water?

I would be most grateful if you would give me a hand at figuring out the well/pump problem I’ve been experiencing the last 2 weeks. The pump circuit breaker trips under normal water demands for 2 people. Example: The circuit breaker trips and, consequently, cuts off the water after running the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks