moen

1. T

Moen Shower Faucet flow question

I have a Adler Moen shower faucet. I just replaced the cartridge and set the scald guard to 12 o'clock (hopefully off). We have not been getting super hot water even though the DHW is set to 140. Thinking to test my scald settings, I left the cold water intake valve turned off and just turned...
  2. N

Help removing an older moen shower handle

Hi all. Any idea how to remove an older Moen shower handle? Picture attached. Thanks!
  3. D

Running out of Cold Water in 4 minutes -Moen Posi-Temp Valve

Recently had two showers remodeled in house. Purchased Moen Commercial Posi-temp Pressure Balancing Shower valve w stops 1/2 inch sweet c connections & 1/4 turn stops and Moen Shower Brass 3-function shower transfer valve. Once the showers were finished we are having an issue with the waster...
  4. K

Old moen shower trim...help needed!

I am in the process of updating my bathroom. I took apart the shower trim, threw it out, and have found myself to be in a bind! After a bit of research, I was able to identify the old valve as a MOEN. After reading a bunch of forums on this site, I am starting to feel like there is light at...
  5. Jtreegs

Moen(?) Valve

House was built in the 90s and I believe this is original. Handle that was removed was Moen but this valve has no markings. Assuming its Moen but doesn't look like any of the Moen valves I've seen online. Can anyone identify this valve/cartridge?
  6. Terry

Moen cartridges for replacement

Moen cartridges for replacement
  7. Oyiwaa

Moen Posi-Temp Shower Head Dripping

Hello: I am new here. Thanks very much for an informative forum. My existing shower head is dripping quite a bit. The drip-drip-drip gets so noicy that I have to place the entire shower head in a bucket (see image gallery) just to be able to cope. And the bucket fills up quickly too. I have...
  8. Reesa

MOEN shower valve identification

I have been working on this shower for a long time and am completely stuck on the purchase of a new faucet/trim kit. I threw away the old hardware already which I will never ever do again. Please help. Is this the MOEN 2400? I have already purchased a 1200 replacement cartridge that I think...
  9. Seany678

Moen 2400, Can't figure out what model Moen shower valve etc. Threw out hardware stupidly

Hi Folks, Just created a new profile to see if I could some help with an issue me and my wife are having. We are remodeling a bathroom in our older home and stupidly threw away our shower handle plate and hardware as well as the faucet thinking we could replace it with ease. We have learned the...
  10. Whitall

Another Moen retaining clip thread!

Hoping a new post brings fresh ideas. I have a 25 year old Moen positemp bathtub /shower faucet. It's been dripping for years so I finally decided to tackle it. I had waited because there's no shut off valve and I was afraid to shut off the whole house in case I screwed it up. Got my cartridge...
  11. Terry

Moen Ravenna 1956 Catalog, 20B, 22B, 23B

Moen Valve Company, a division of Ravenna Metal Products Corporation 6518 Ravenna Avenue, Seattle 15, Washington The original Single Handle Mixing Faucet Models include: 20B, 200B, 22B, 21B, 32C, 23B, 24B,
  12. Ryan kennedy

Old moen vertical spa won’t budge

Hello all, just bought a house that has an old Moen vertical spa (I think it’s the 3320 with the Kingsley Moentrol 263 trim from before ‘07) I’ve been fixing some other plumbing in the house and noticed this is leaking now, I can’t easily get to the wall behind the unit and I cannot for the life...
  13. Rebecca Huss

Reduced hot water flow in Moen single push/pull knob tub & shower

Hello, Hoping someone can lend some advice. We just bought an older house - built in 1975. There is a single handle push/pull Moen tub/shower combo in the master bath. The sink (which is close to the plumbing for the shower, runs beautifully). When the knob is turned to the hot water side...
  14. Tuttles Revenge

Moen M-Core

U140CIS Has anyone seen or installed the new Moen tub/shower rough in valves? They look a lot like a Delta Universal valve.. Can't tell from the instructions whether they have mounting hardware like the R10000.
  15. Terry

Moen ShowHouse Felicity ExactTemp tub shower valve

Does anyone know what valve this is?
  16. Caccaco

Single handle Moen (shower only) has slow leak from pipe out of wall

I am using very technical terms here but have pictures to better explain it. Our Moen shower fixture is leaking. I took off the shower head to see if it leaks directly from the wall and it does: Its a slow but very steady drip and over the past couple of weeks has been increasing in speed...
  17. RYAN OHARA

Moen tub spout impedes flow

I purchased a Moen kit to replace everything in my shower. The previous parts were old and corroded causing the tub spout to leak significantly. Now that I have installed the kit (though not the handle yet) the tub spout is not exactly perfect. While it no longer leaks during a shower, the...
  18. Casey M

Moen 1200 Cartridge Issue

So this morning I replaced the Moen 1200 cartridge in my shower. Now when I tested it, my hot water pressure is good, my cold water pressure is good as well but when I have the knob set in the middle the pressure is low. Is the cartridge defective or did I do something wrong and there's an...
  19. Nikole Thomas

Moen valve identification help!

Will someone please help me identify this Moen shower/tub valve?
  20. Camarsh

Wanting to replace Moen Shower Trim Kit. No clue what I'm really doing.

I'm trying to do something nice for my dad and update his shower fixtures. I know it's a Moen kit that is currently on it and I know I have to stick with Moen. But I've never really messed with anything like this before. My question is, how do I determine which model I need to get? I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks