pressure assist

1. joseph123

Kohler Rialto B1100. Pressure Assist Repair or Replacement

Hello everyone, I’m an inexperienced DIYer and looking for your help. I have a few of these toilets and two have them have failed within a week of each other. These pressure assist units generate a lot of pressure and they seem to have plastic feet that have broken so they don’t hold on to the...
  2. JeannetteC

Will Kohler pressure assist Wellworth outperform Toto Ultramax?

I've been a Toto fan for a long time. In my current house, I have two Toto Ultramax toilets purchased 8 years ago. The Toto in the middle of the house on a 50 x 150 lot performs well. The Toto in the rear of the house has never been good and requires plunging at least twice per week. I've...
  3. Roni Caseri

Pressure assist to gravity

Is it possible to revert a pressure assist toilet to a gravity fed one? Does the design of the pressure assist toilet conflict with the capabilities of a gravity fed tank assembly?
  4. Terry

Putting a pressure assist in an older toilet.

I got asked today by someone from Arizona about putting a pressure assist in an old Kohler toilet. He wanted to switch out a gravity tank with a pressure assist tank. He was telling me that the pressurized air would produce a great amount of water. A huge amount in fact. I tried to tell him that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks