under slab

1. C

Under Slab P Trap

I’m installing a basement shower. The drain location is near the 4 inch main. Which option is better for the P trap location. I have it roughed in as option 1, without cementing the joints. It’s looking close to an S trap with a crown vent. With option 2, is it acceptable to have the P trap...
  2. Oscarmeyer28

Under slab bathroom

Won't let me delete
  3. Ken

Leaking Under slab ABS connector

Hi All, I have reviewed post already covering this issue but didn't get a solid answer from them so any further advice will be greatly appreciated. My problem is that I have a couple of 3" ABS combo's that have a very slow leak at one of the hubs. My project is a whole house under...
  4. James Kimbrough

Installing new shower drain under slab

I am re-modeling the lower level of my house, and expanding the existing half-bath to include a walk-in shower where the washer and dryer were in the utility room. North is left in the picture from before re-modeling began: To that end, I removed the wall between the half-bath and utility room...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks