jamie love

1. Terry

Walking Through The Park, with OFUmusic

I hate to say it, but my son Jamie Love wrote this song about his little brother Taylor Love. It does have a hopeful message though. Hearing the words again, and remembering back. Yep.
  2. Terry

Oregon Coast bike ride with kids

Having worked in a bicycle shop for eight years when I was younger, the idea of bike tripping was always a fun idea. One Fall, I took two of my kids on a ride down the Oregon Coast along Highway 101 much of the way. We also left the main highway at times to get closer to the Ocean. In 1984...
  3. Terry

"Pick Up Yourself" OFUmusic Shocking!!!

You won't believe what happens in this video.
  4. Terry

Plumbing Hacks Video, installing a toilet with Terry Love

Plumbing Hacks Video, installing a toilet with Terry Love and his son Jamie Love. Jamie and Terry quickly go through what it takes to install a toilet. You will love some of the hacks on this video! Terry Love
  5. Terry

Jamie sings a few covers. Recorded at Synergy Productions in Seattle

Here is Jamie on the video doing a few cover songs, recorded at Synergy Productions in Seattle. Let me know if you want to come out this Friday night to Kirkland to hear his band play at the Liquid Lime in Kirkland. It's going to be a rocking place. No cover / Free! Longstride Music
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks